Saturday, May 7, 2011

farmers' market

today, my mother & i took a trip to our local farmers market.
the weather that was predicted was rain, but it turned out to be a lovely, spring-like sunny day.
after the weather we’ve been having lately, it felt so wonderful!
i love going to the farmer’s market. i love all the things to see & all the flowers for sale. we loaded up our whole car & brought home an abundance of flora.

one thing i’m so excited about that i got today, is this new ice cream i’ve found.
it’s called “so delicious sugar free” ice cream. can i just say yum?!
it really is so delicious. ha ha.

anywho, today has gotten off to a great start.

now it’s on to homework & gardening.
happy weekend & mother’s day!


green & pink
red & yellow
P1000740
P1000743
flora
P1000745
P1000747
P1000749

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah isnt the weather great! We're doing lots of stuff outside in the garden and stuff before it turns into cold and rain again. people in Duluth are starting to come out of hibernation lol
hope ya'll havin a good spring! i am so ready 4 school to end lol!

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

I <3 your shoes!! I want toms sooooooo bad! Super super CUTE!!!
Kimmi

Can do mom said...

I loved that day with you!

Thank you for all your help in picking out and lugging flowers back home. Now that they're planted in the pots around the house, they look great!

xoxo

Elisa said...

Preeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetty!!!!!!!! I love Farmers Market. :D lol. :) I want toms. But I have Converse so I am happy. :D

Can do mom said...

Wasn't the farmer's market wonderful?! I loved it! The flowers were amazing and I'm glad I had you with me to help pick ours out. Thank goodness for the Boy Scouts helping us bring everything to our car or we might still be lugging plants today! ;)

Great job with your photography. You just keep getting better and better.

xoxo